OLC Youth is a place to hang with friends, laugh until you pee, talk about life, and, most importantly, grow deep in your faith.
Every week, we dive into the Bible to answer some of life’s hardest questions:
- Who is God?
- Does he love me?
- I’m a good person. Why do I need Jesus?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Is God controlling? Mean? Angry?
- “My truth” is different from your truth. So what?
- Do I have to do everything the Bible says to go to Heaven?
We cover heavy topics about life, theology, and the Bible. BUT we wrap it all in fun and humor. And when all else fails, there are always cookies.
Check us out Wednesday nights at 6:30 and Sunday mornings at 9:00. We promise, you’ll laugh and learn more about Jesus before you leave.
See you there!
Grades 7th thru 12th
Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.