Prayer is a vital piece of our Christian faith. Together, we lift up each other’s needs and ask God to intercede.
How can we pray for you?
Would you like to pray for others?
Want to ask for prayer at church?
- Altar Prayer: Before, after, and during church services, the altar is available for prayer. You are welcome to pray alone or ask for someone to pray with you. Please reach out if you’d like to come pray throughout the week.
- Prayer Cards: You can submit prayers by filling out prayer cards and dropping them in a giving box. The pastor and the prayer team will receive those.
- Prayers + Praises Board: In the back of the sanctuary, you can write prayers and praises on the glass dry-erase board for others to see. Please keep these updated and use it as a way to give God praise.
- Prayer Email List: Submit prayers online at onelifepunxsy.org/prayer
- Meet with a Pastor: Our pastors are available to pray with you over the phone or in person throughout the week.
- Request a Personal Visit: If you’d like a pastor to visit you at home or in the hospital for prayer, please let us know.